Types of Charter
1. Pick up and drop off basis
- Pick up at Ohayami Bus station and Drop-off at Ohayami bus area
- No LTFRB permit needed
2. Pick and drop at specific destination without shuttle
- Pick- up and drop-off at a specific place indicated by the client.
Buswill not be used to ferry or shuttle passengers to any side trips of the itinerary.
- LTFRB permit needed if outside our bus route.
3. Pick and drop with side trips
- Passengers will be shuttled all throughout the itinerary.
- LTFRB permit is needed if outside our bus route
- Bus Routes:
- Manila (Sampaloc via Bonifacio Ave) to NLEX-Bulacan-Nueva Ecija to Ifugao (vice-versa)
- Baguio (Marcos highway) via Pangasinan to Nueva Ecija to Ifugao (vice-versa)
1. Client’s – own time
Charterer will indicate their preferred time of departure.
2 . Ohayami bus schedule
- It follows the departure time of the bus. Example:
- If from Manila bus will depart from (8PM-10PM)
- If from Banaue bus will depart from (6PM-7PM)
- If from Lagawe bus will depart from (6PM-8PM)
- If from Baguio bus will depart from (8pm -9PM)
Type of Unit
1. Coaster – 16 seaters + 3 jump seats. Limited space for baggage compartment. It can only accommodate 3-4 stuffed backpacked.
2. Regular Bus – 45 seaters. with big compartments for baggage.
* all units are air conditioned, reclining seats (except jump seats) and with video on board.
Ask for a quotation